Training for developers to learn how to build and implement functionality for Alfresco Community.
- Installation in the Customer’s environment for the client’s database server. (Initial assumptions: The client has an environment with an installed operating system with access to the SQL database server. At the training, it will be possible to set up a database on the aforementioned database server.)
- Downloading Alfresco project from the main repository
- Downloading Alfresco project from the BeOne’s main repository
- Overview of configuration parameters and configuration architecture.
- Backup policy. Backup and recovery of the Alfresco system.
- Installation of the development environment (Requires at least 4 GB of free hard disk space).
- FTL – a theoretical development with practical exercises.
- Cron expressions and task scheduling.
- Data model configuration.
- Configuration of the user interface for the defined data model.
- Creating WebScripts using a defined data model.
- Creating your own websites on the example of a search engine.
- Workflow modeling based on defined data models.
- Defining the appearance of the user’s screen.
- Creating classes and scripts that respond to events in workflow processes.
- Practical exercises.
- Repetition of messages provided during the training.
- Practical exercises based on the entire accumulated knowledge.
- Tests and final tasks verifying the acquired knowledge.